Miscarriage prevention : Many pregnancies, up 20% end up in miscarriage. A lot of factors contribute to miscarriage in women, which range from biological factors to lifestyle. According to doctors some miscarriages can be avoided by just changing your lifestyle. While majority are caused by biological factors, which are beyond the control of expectant mothers. Though there is no proven way to stop miscarriage, but a close work with doctor and a healthy lifestyle can be of help for miscarriage prevention.
Many pregnancies, up 20% end up in miscarriage. A lot of factors contribute to miscarriage in women, which range from biological factors to lifestyle. According to doctors some miscarriages can be avoided by just changing your lifestyle. While majority are caused by biological factors, which are beyond the control of expectant mothers. Though there is no proven way to stop miscarriage, but a close work with doctor and a healthy lifestyle can be of help.
Miscarriage prevention Ways seek for advice from doctor before and after pregnancy
1.It is normal to see your doctor before conception, a woman preparing to have her baby should see her doctor before conception as it will help in miscarriage prevention. It is also necessary because it would be of great importance to tell your doctor your previous medical history and also to check for chromosomal abnormalities, androgen level and other factor that may lead to miscarriages. Do not forget to tell your doctor your previous medical conditions, such as if you have history of polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, uterine fibroid, or any condition that may affect your reproductive organs. When doctor know your medical history, it will be of help for you, because doctor will now know what such medical condition in the past may impact on your reproductive health, and also prescribe possible remedy to avoid miscarriages.
2. Check your blood genotypes to know if you have blood type that test negative to the Rh-factor and if you may need a low dose of Rhogam. This may be of help if previous miscarriage is caused by Rh-factor incompatibility.
3. Check for hormones that are imbalanced. Imbalanced hormones like progesterone may lead to early miscarriage. A sign of hormonal imbalance includes, weight gain, irregular period, miss period, headache, back pains and many more.
can be treated with medication, for instance lack progesterone hormone can be
treated by injections or tablets in first three months, though recent research
may not support this.
4. Check for chromosomes. Repeated miscarriage may be caused by chromosomal abnormalities. Some of these chromosomal abnormalities can be easily treated. Ask doctor for chromosomal abnormalities analysis to know if it may underpin your recurrent miscarriages. This analysis should be done on you and your partner.
5.Talk to your doctor about your current medications; do not wait for your doctor to ask you. Also make sure you avoid anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen while trying to conceive or when you are pregnant. Stick to acetaminophen as pain relieve during this time.
Miscarriage prevention: Change your
life style as some life styles may lead to miscarriages:
1. Reduce the way you
take alcohol, smoke, and drug: It is consider
dangerous to take excessive alcohol, smoke, and drug during pregnancy as it may
lead to miscarriages. It is also advisable to avoid smoking, alcohol and drug
during conception process.
2. For miscarriage prevention, you can take supplement: Certain supplement may be of help for women trying to maintain pregnancy. Supplement for women who are already pregnant include: Folic acid, and prenatal vitamins that contain folic acid, calcium, iron, and vitamin D. Do not take any multivitamin that is not formulated for the needs of pregnancy, as it may give improper nutrition for the mother and the child.
3. Have a maximum rest: resting is crucial for pregnancy and
miscarriage prevention. Get much sleep as you can and also adhere to bed rest
if it is recommended by your doctor.
4. Reduce caffeine
intake: It is
advisable to cut down on caffeine intake during pregnancy, this includes,
coffee, tea, and soda. You may try other drinks without caffeine
caffeine can also be found in beverages, chocolates, and in some medications,
so try to avoid them during pregnancy.
5. Eat balance diet: A balance and health diet is best
way to get all the vitamins and nutrition your body needs during pregnancy, to
nourish your baby. It is advisable you make fruits and vegetable among your
daily meals as it can help in miscarriage prevention.
6. Do a moderate exercises: Do not stop your regular exercise because your are pregnant, but this time it must be moderate. Note that high impart exercise , may lead to miscarriage, so while you do exercise during pregnancy , take it easy with yourself or otherwise you lose your pregnancy